The online world is currently getting overwhelmed with new cryptocurrency systems. With the recent jump in the price of Bitcoin, no wonder people are taking their opportunity to try and get it faster.
One such system is Maximus Crypto Bot, and today I will give you my most honest review about it. Let’s see if this software is legit or is Maximus Crypto Bot just one another attempt of scam.
Overview And Ranking
- Name: Maximus Crypto Bot
- Owner: Max & Kim
- Website URL: https://software.maximuscryptobot.com, https://maximuscryptobotapp.com
- Price: Free
- Created: 2018.
- Recommendation: No
If you are sick of the scams, check out my Free Step By Step Earn Money Online Guide.
What Is Maximus Crypto Bot
Apparently, the software provides you with accurate signals and you can place trades right away. All you need to do is choose how much you want to trade and follow the signal which it predicts. No analysis needed, only a few clicks and you will be rolling in the money. Allegedly.
Kim, the guy at the video, claims to be Max business partner. The one and very own Max from Maximus Edge Autobot, a scam that I revealed just a few days ago in one of my reviews. You can read it here.
Now, why would Kim start a new project with Max and named it almost the same way? Why not modify Maximus Edge Autobot to be able to trade crypto also? Well, the answer is simple: because it is another scam.
The Strategy Behind It
Yet again another software that uses Fibonacci, CCI, Bollinger and Stochastic, all just to make you money! Maximus Crypto Bot, an automated system, should generate accurate signals up to 93% for trade success. And with 10-15 signals each day, you should solve all your of your financial problems, generate profits on auto-pilot and roll in the money! Correct? WRONG!
The only profit anyone will make are the creators of this software, once they get to your money. Oh, and you know who else will make a profit? Those who are saying Maximus Crypto bot is legit software. A rogue affiliate network who promotes such scam software only for profit.
This trading system is being advertising as the next big thing in the tradign world. But the fact remains it is just another scam software.
Kim says Maximus Crypto Bot as profitable, or even more, than Maximus Edge Autobot. Which means, if you lost money on one scam, you will lose the same, or even more on the next one. What a dumb thing to say, Kim!
The main trick here (as in most of trading scam software) is to get you to invest money and watch it how you lose it. Then, a broker will call you and try to “help” you regain your lost money. Of course, for free this time. WRONG AGAIN! You will be asked to make another payment. And you will lose that again.
Do you know what will happen next? You will get a call from the broker again, asking to make more payment so they can “help” you to get your money back. Again. These tactics have caused many people to lose thousands of dollars.
One of the brokers Maximus Crypto Bot works with is Green Fields Capital. According to the Financial Conduct Authority, they are unregulated brokers, which means they can steal your money without any consequences.
FPA Traders Court votes guilty against this company in several cases and is recommending extreme caution dealing with GreenFields Capital.
Who Is Kim
The guy in the video claims to be Kim, Max business partner, the intelligence side of the company. However, he is just an actor how is paid to pretend to be someone else. A well-known way of scammers to pay an actor to be the face of their campaign.
You can find Kim at Fiverr under the nickname voiceoverbyluis where he sells his acting services.
Red Flags And Scam Signals
Here is the summery of things from which you can verify this software is a scam.
- The owner – Kim is a paid actor, he is not the real owner. People behind Maximus Crypto Bot are probably the same ones who developed Maximus Edge Autobot, a proven scam offer.
- Unregulated brokers – Maximus Crypto Bot are working with unregulated brokers. Never trust your money with an anregulated company as you are in great danger of losing your hard earned money.
- It is not free – You must pay $250 to turn the Maximus Crypto Bot on, which means this is not free as they say. Even though they claim they won’t charge you anything until three months, you won’t even last that long, your money will be gone in a few days.
- The pressure to join – Kim is pushing to join RIGHT NOW to get to your money as soon as possible. Every scam offer works this way. Easy to figure out. No real company would pressure anyone to join.
- Encouraging ignorance – At the end, Kim says: “Don’t do any analysis, don’t try to understand how every currency works.” Think about it: why every cryptocurrency have their own description? Why people study trading techniques? So they can understand how it works. Kim is saying: “Don’t investigate so we can take your money.”
- Looks like every other scam site
Conclusion And My Final Verdict
We all love the idea of getting fast and easy money. And people are looking for a way to make a good return when investing. Sadly, that is where dishonest people come in also. Maximus Crypto Bot is such product, devoted to scam people and take as much of their money as possible.
Realistically, your chances of winning with this are none. Even if by some wild chance you would make some profit, you wouldn’t be able to take it, as they would not allow it to do so.
I am strongly warning you NOT to join, as you will be just another victim of scammers greed. Maximus Crypto Bot is a program developed to take money from users and make money for owners.
If you are determined to make money online, let me introduce you to a platform that I love to use. It is free to use (yes, no credit card or money up front for starter members) and have great training videos that will guide you step by step toward making money online.
You can learn about it here.
If you have any questions about this topic or would like to request a review, feel free to write a comment and I will be happy to reply to you!
Until the next time, I wish you all the best!